Try For Free
Try for free at home for 5 days beginning the day your package was delivered.
Only pay for what you keep. We'll authorize your card, but you will not be charged.
Shipping and returns are free and easy.
TRY FOR FREE FAQs
1. How does the Try Before Buying program work?
We’ll validate your credit card through an authorization. Best rest assured we will only charge your card if you decide to keep the item(s). Try the item in the comfort of your own home for 5 days, and only pay for what you keep! We'll only then charge your card.
2. Was my card charged when I placed the order?
Your card was not charged. We simply authorized your credit card, and we maintain the authorization on your credit until you keep or return the item. We will only charge your card if you keep the item, or if your card is cancelled.
3. When does the 5 day period begin?
We track when the package was delivered to your house, which starts the 5 day period. You have until the end of the 5 day period to postmark returns.
4. How do you know not to charge my card for the items I’m returning?
When you initiate a return, we know which items you plan on returning and know to expect these items at our warehouse. We provide ample time for your returned items to arrive at our warehouse, where we inspect the items and process your returns.
5. What if I decided to keep the items but then want to initiate a return?
No problem! We have a 5 day return policy, so you can return items within this window.
6. How do I return an item?If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have 365 days to return. See our Return policy here
7. Do you charge my card when you place the order?
We'll validate your card through an authorization for the full amount of the order. You'll see a pending charge on your statement, but rest assured that's not a charge. We'll only charge your card for the items you decide to keep.
8. How many items can I try before I buy?
You may try up to 2 items.